Sun is soaring high over our heads; the city is getting crazy hot and its very easy to get dehydrated. I’m sure all are bored of drinking so much water and are going and buying expensive drinks outside to quench thirst and satisfy your taste buds.
Lets make life easier for you and your pockets, with these simple drinks that are available in your own kitchen. You can spike them with the alcohol of your choice on weekends or have it just like that.
1) Peanut Butter Frappe: Blend together a 3/4 glass of cold milk, 1/4 cup of peanut butter, few spoons of chocolate syrup, sugar to taste & ice in blender or mixie. Pour it in a glass & Enjoy!
2) Melon Cucumber Cooler: Add 1 cup each of frozen watermelon & cucumber with a juice of lime into your blender. Add some sugar & a few leaves of mint for extra freshness, blend and relish.
3) Guava Green Tea: Into a glass of ice pour equal amounts of Guava juice & slightly sweetened Green tea stir and its done.
4) Lychee Sparkler: Slowly stir together equal parts of Lychee juice & Sprite/ 7up in a glass with ice. Its actually that easy.
5) Strawberry Lemonade: In a blender, blend together a glass of simple lemonade & 4 fresh strawberries with a few cubes of ice and be cool.
6) Lime & Coconut Cooler: Stir together a glass of tender coconut water & the juice of a lime. Garnish it a few crushed mint leaves. Drink it with or without ice & replenish your electrolytes.
7) Orange-Berry Blast: Blend together a glass of orange juice, a cup of strawberries, the juice of a lime with ice.
8) Nutella Smoothie: If you’re feeling particularly indulgent; blend together 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, half a cup of cold milk and a huge tablespoon of Nutella in a blender. I rest my case!
9) Caramel Java Freeze: Puree together 1/2 glass of chilled brewed coffee, 1/2 glass of cold milk, 3 tablespoon of Hershey’s caramel sauce, sugar & ice. That coffee caramel goodness!
10) Ginger Beer: Blend together 2 tablespoons of each sugar & honey with a 1 inch piece of ginger. Pour it over a few cubes of ice and top it off with orange juice, stir and drink up.
11) Spiced Green Iced Tea: Blend together a glass of green tea, the juice of a lime, an inch of ginger and a spoons of honey with ice. Enjoy
12) Strawberry Shake: You had this one coming! In a blender add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, 1 cup of strawberries & half a cup of milk and blend away.
13) Pineapple Ginger Spritzer: Add half a glass of pineapple juice, the juice of a lime and 1 inch ginger piece in blender and blend. Pour that over ice and slowly stir in half a glass of sprite/ 7up.
14) Cranberry Strawberry Mocktail: Blend in 1/2 glass of cranberry juice and a cup of strawberries with the juice of a lime and few mint leaves. Pour it over a few cubes of ice to enjoy.
15) Virgin Pina Colada: Mix together 3/4th glass of pineapple juice with 1/4th cup of sweetened coconut cream. Drink it with ice.