Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream:
It is an eye cream that is clinically proven to refresh, de-puff and reduce the dark circles around your eyes.
What it is formulated to do:
- Reduce puffiness- 80%
- Brighter appearance- 86%
- Refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes
- Suitable for all skin types
Price: 15 ml or 0.5 oz – Approx Rs.2000 or 30$
Where to find it: Sephora, Amazon & few other online shopping sites.
- Coffee Beans: Provide antioxidant and age-fighting properties
- Ginseng: Enhances vitality
- Coleus barbatus: Reduces puffiness
- Apple and cucumber extracts: reduces dark circles
- Shea butter and trehalose: keeps the area moisturized
Note: It does not contain any parabens, sulfates or synthetic fragrances which are harmful to the skin.
How to use it:
With your fingertip, gently dab around the area and massage for 60 seconds. If you have prominent dark circles and have tired skin around your eyes I will suggest you to apply it regularly without fail.
- Improves the skin around the eyes
- Smooth make up application after using the cream
- Instant cooling
- Brighter under eye area
- Contains no sulfates, parabens or artificial fragrances
- Expensive for the quantity
- The product takes a longer time to show effect on heavy dark circles.
Overall rating – 4.5
My experience with Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream:
This eye cream definitely did work for me and until you try it you will never know. But I can assure you that it is worth your money and if you are someone who has dark and puffy under eyes then you must give it a try.
Firstly I love this brand. They come up with amazing natural products for different skin types and I have been using this cream thrice a week for a month now. Since I don’t have prominent dark circles I don’t use it on daily basis but I have made my mom try it and I have started noticing the difference. I can instantly feel the cooling sensation and my skin easily absorbing the product.