Tell me honestly, how many of you have been lusting after all those tassels & fringes on bags, shoes & clothes displayed in every store at the mall? We haven’t been able to get over it! And whats better; Fringe fashion is trending this season and if you are not sure about wearing it, or styling, here’s how you can do it.
1) Fringe dress– Choose short or long fringes on dresses. It doesn’t matter. What matters the most is the colour of the dress you opting for and the cuts. If you are not comfortable with high splits in maxis or dresses don’t opt for it.
2) Fringe jacket– Add fringes to your tailored jacket or look for jackets that have the right length of fringes. You can team it up with the right shade of dress or a top and will look elegant and classy.
3) Fringe Skirt– Opt for black or nude shades. It is ideal for fringes. Suede and Gray will go very well with different coloured tops and will give you a chance to stand out from the crowd.
4) Fringe top– If you are new to fringes, we highly recommend you to firstly shop for tops. They are the safest option to try this trend and will look good on anyone.
5) Fringe footwear- If you love shoes and want to make a statement then footwear with fringes are totally in. You can opt for dark shades in different styles and this will match most of your outfits. With heels, without heels is your choice.
6) Fringe accessories– If you love making a statement with accessories you can give this a try. Different coloured accessories are available in the market and you can opt for the ones with different length fringes.
7) Fringe cardigans and beachwear– If cardigans are of a bright colour or patterned its best you wear plain tops or dresses beneath. In this way, the fringe cardigans will stand out and can attract anyone’s eye. With respect to beachwear, you can cover and show the right amount of skin with transparent or crochet fringe kimonos or cardigans and at the same time look different.
8) Fringe bags-Last but not the least fringe bags. If you are not really sure about experimenting fringes with the above options you can go in for earthy coloured bags. They match most of your outfits and are perfect for concerts and casual outings.